There are many things that need improvements in cinderlib, this is a simple list to keep track of the most relevant topics.
- Connect & attach snapshot for drivers that support it.
- Replication and failover support
- Support custom features via extra specs
- Unit tests
- Complete functional tests
- Parameter validation
- Support using cinderlib without cinder to just handle the attach/detach
- Add .py examples
- Add support for new Attach/Detach mechanism
- Consistency Groups
- Support name and description attributes in Volume and Snapshot
- Verify multiattach support
- Revert to snapshot support.
- Add documentation to connect remote host. use_multipath_for_image_xfer and the enforce_multipath_for_image_xfer options.
- Complete internals documentation.
- Document the code.