Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
virtual-scrollercomponent is removed (it was much slower than the recycling one, and what we need is more performance!).
recycle-listwas renamed to
DynamicScrollerItemcomponents to create virtual scroller with unknown height items. It's fully automatic!
IdStatemixin to ease data management for components inside a recycling scroller (components are reused!)
- Docs are completely reworked.
- New 'visible' event emitted when the scroller becomes visible
- The behavior introduced in 0.10.2 (defer removing previous items) is now disabled by default and enabled with the
- A 'resize' event is emitted when the virtual-scroller size changes
- New refs:
vm.$refs.itemsfor the container elements.
bufferis now applied around the pool.
- Some unnecessary updates are now skipped.
- The previous items are removed the next frame. This fixes nasty issues when dealing with items that change their height multiple times or contain horrible things like iframes.
- The first update is now skipped if the scroller has been rendered on the server.
- Source code: Some syntax and code style changes.
emitUpdateboolean prop to enable the new
updateevent when the rendered item list changes.
- Now built using rollup instead of webpack.
- Distribution files availables: browser, UMD and ES Module.