Rutoken DemoBank is a demonstrational application which shows a typical usage of the electronic identifier [Rutoken ECP Bluetooth] (https://www.rutoken.ru/products/all/rutoken-ecp-bluetooth/) and also contains some useful classes for developers to significantly ease developing for complicated device which combines both typical Bluetooth accessory and SmartCard with reader logics.
Rutoken DemoBank should be built using:
- Android Studio 3.2 or newer;
- Android SDK Platform 28 or newer.
External dependencies are located in Rutoken SDK
- librtpkcs11ecp.so (Rutoken SDK).
How to build
Copy librtpkcs11ecp.so library to app/src/main/jniLibs/ before building the project.
To build from console:
- run: ~/demobank-android$> ./gradlew build
To build with Android Studio:
- open Android Studio
- select "File">"Open...": "~/demobank-android";
- select "Build">"Make project".
To create a key pair and certificate on Rutoken ECP Bluetooth follow these steps:
- Download and install Rutoken plugin on your desktop computer;
- Restart your browser to complete plugin installation;
- Go to a Rutoken DemoBank website;
- Connect Rutoken ECP Bluetooth to your desktop via USB cable;
- Make sure that only red LED is active (without blue). If not, press and hold the button on device until blue light turns off;
- Make sure that Rutoken ECP is found by the website;
- Choose "User Registration" ("Регистрация Пользователя") and enter the PIN when it is requested;
- Make sure that website has found a certificate and a key pair on your device;
- Disconnect the device from the desktop and connect it to the Android device via Bluetooth.
- Rutoken DemoBank can only be run on physical devices, not on emulators.
Project source code is distributed under New BSD license if the opposite is not mentioned in the source code entity itself, app/src/main/java/ru/rutoken/demobank directory contains objects of copyright and distributed under commercial license of JSC “Aktiv-Soft”, [License Agreement] (https://download.rutoken.ru/License_Agreement.pdf) (only in Russian).