Rutoken DemoBank is a demo application which shows typical usage scenarios of wireless security tokens Rutoken ECP Series family and also contains some useful classes for devices detection and signing docs.
Rutoken DemoBank should be built using iOS SDK 13 or newer and support iOS (iPadOS) 13 and newer.
External dependencies are located in Rutoken SDK.
- mobile/ios/pcsc/lib/RtPcsc.framework (Rutoken SDK);
- mobile/ios/pkcs11/lib/rtpkcs11ecp.framework (Rutoken SDK);
- openssl/rtengine/bin/ios-arm64/rtengine.framework (Rutoken SDK);
- openssl/openssl-shared-1.1/ios-arm64/openssl.framework (Rutoken SDK).
How to build
- copy frameworks to example/Frameworks;
- open example/demobank.xcodeproj;
- in General/Identity set your Signing Identity.
To create a key pair and a certificate on Rutoken ECP Series family devices follow these steps:
- Download and install Rutoken plugin on your desktop computer;
- Restart your browser to complete plugin installation;
- Go to a Rutoken register center website;
- Connect Rutoken ECP Series family device to your desktop;
- For Rutoken ECP Bluetooth make sure that only red LED is active (without blue). If not, press and hold the button on device until blue light turns off;
- Make sure that Rutoken ECP Series family device is found by the website;
- Create a key pair and a certificate following the instructions on the website;
- Make sure that website has found the certificate and the key pair on your device;
- Disconnect the device from the desktop and use it with Apple device.
To start working with NFC Rutoken devices, you should use the function
startNFC: (void (^) (NSError *)) ErrorCallback,
which launches an NFC reader. The function accepts a callback to which the error is transmitted if it occurs, for example:
- Completion of the search for NFC devices by timeout (60 seconds)
- By pressing the "Cancel" button on the NFC reader system window
Upon completion of the necessary operations with Rutoken, you should call the function
stopNFC: void to stop the search for NFC devices.
- Rutoken DemoBank can only be run on physical Apple devices, not on emulators.
Project source code is distributed under [Simplified BSD License] (LICENSE), example folder contains objects of copyright and distributed under commercial license of JSC “Aktiv-Soft”, [License Agreement] (https://download.rutoken.ru/License_Agreement.pdf) (only in Russian).