Rutoken DemoShift is a demo application which shows usage scenarios of NFC security tokens Rutoken ECP Series for workgroup with single mobile device. Also contains some useful classes for devices detection and signing docs.
Rutoken DemoShift should be built using iOS SDK 13 or newer and support iOS 13 and newer.
External dependencies are located in Rutoken SDK.
- mobile/ios/pcsc/lib/RtPcsc.framework (Rutoken SDK);
- mobile/ios/pkcs11/lib/rtpkcs11ecp.framework (Rutoken SDK);
- openssl/bin/3.0/rtengine-3.0/ios-arm64/rtengine.framework (Rutoken SDK);
- openssl/bin/3.0/openssl-3.0/ios-arm64/openssl.framework (Rutoken SDK).
integration details of NFC security tokens Rutoken ECP Series to your own applications.====Attention, this is an instruction for setting up the Rutoken Demoshift application. Read more about possibilities and embedding of tokens in your applications in
How to build
- copy frameworks to Frameworks in root directory of project;
- open demoshift.xcodeproj;
- in General/Identity set your Signing Identity.
To create a key pair and a certificate on Rutoken ECP Series family devices follow these steps:
- Download and install Rutoken plugin on your desktop computer;
- Restart your browser to complete plugin installation;
- Go to a Rutoken register center website;
- Connect Rutoken ECP Series family device to your desktop;
- Make sure that Rutoken ECP Series family device is found by the website;
- Create a key pair and a certificate following the instructions on the website;
- Make sure that website has found the certificate and the key pair on your device;
- Disconnect the device from the desktop and use it with Apple device.
- Rutoken DemoShift can only be run on physical Apple devices, not on emulators. Please note that VCR API is only available on iPad.
Project source code is distributed under Simplified BSD License, rutoken-demoshift-ios folder contains objects of copyright and distributed under commercial license of JSC “Aktiv-Soft” (only in Russian).