Evidence hub for LAK16 hackathon
This is the location for the exericises and evidence gathering.
All material in the github location should be open via the Apache 2 license.
The Edinburgh TBD
We are trying to move to a commenting model - instead of editing the document directly, please comment on it (rather than editing it directly). We will close editing at midday Thursday 28th - you can sign it in person at the LAK 16 dinner Thursday night! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fr-RAZ6TaYIAuWBoT1OTITXl30BvUDekb9UyQuLgYdg/edit?usp=sharing
Find descriptions and some starting resources here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X6LJzP4xDKHlZkaqSuqOZzw2HU4q3vaCz-jgLfeotYw/edit?usp=sharing
If you have time please review before the hackathon
What is what
- /slides - Presentations
- /handouts - Official hackathon handouts
- /scripts - Code Fragments
- /notes - Documents, any notes, analysis
- /testplans - Efforts around
- /data - Yeah, we have data to play about with (thanks JISC for your kind support).
JISC support material - https://github.com/jiscdev/learning-analytics
Note: The raw JISC data can be found here: https://github.com/jiscdev/learning-analytics/blob/master/xapi-test-set-v2.zip
- Sakai - https://sakaiproject.org/node/546
- Apereo OpenDashBoard - https://github.com/Apereo-Learning-Analytics-Initiative/OpenDashboard
- Apereo Synthetic data - https://github.com/Apereo-Learning-Analytics-Initiative/LRSLoadTest.git
- Learning Locker - http://docs.learninglocker.net/installation/
- Jmeter - http://jmeter.apache.org/download_jmeter.cgi
- MongoDB - https://docs.mongodb.org/manual/installation/
- Watershed - https://sandbox.watershedlrs.com (see your email for invite)
Moodle Plugin Group
- Forks comparision doc
- JISC Recipe Issues list - Various teams combined added 23 of these during the hack.
Feel free to contact Alan, Niall or Kirsty