Please sign in to comment.
Fixes for bugs found by the Clang static analyzer.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 34 additions and 20 deletions.
- +1 −1 Compression/AQGzipFileStream.m
- +4 −2 Compression/AQGzipInputStream.m
- +4 −2 Compression/AQGzipOutputStream.m
- +9 −0 Contacts/README.textile
- +4 −1 Extensions/NSError+CFStreamError.m
- +1 −0 FSEventsWrapper/.gitignore
- +3 −2 LowLevelFSEvents/FSEventManager.m
- +5 −5 LowMemoryDownload/AQConnectionMultiplexer.m
- +1 −0 LowMemoryDownload/AQLowMemoryDownloadHelper.m
- +2 −7 StreamingXMLParser/AQXMLParser.m
|@@ -0,0 +1,9 @@|
|+h2. Contacts has moved!|
|+The AddressBook Objective-C wrappers for iPhone are now "in their own project":http://github.com/alanQuatermain/iPhoneContacts. The reason for this is twofold:|
|+1. The AQToolkit is based around hybrid code which can be used on both the Mac and iPhone. This wrapper API, by its very design, works only on the iPhone --- it uses the iPhone-only AddressBook framework, which has C APIs in the same header files used for the ObjC versions on the Mac. This makes it difficult to build AQToolkit as a complete library (my testing stuff is actually based around 10.5 and 10.6 builds, not iPhone).|
|+2. The classes in this API are useful enough on their own, and involve enough classes, that it seems a good idea to separate it out from everything else in this generic toolkit project.|
|+If you want the latest code (this move coincides with a minor update to the code itself) then you can "find it here":http://github.com/alanQuatermain/iPhoneContacts.|