Mixxx is Free DJ software that gives you everything you need to perform live DJ mixes. Mixxx works on GNU/Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X.
To get started with Mixxx:
- For live use, download the latest stable version.
- For experimentation and testing, download a development release.
- To live on the bleeding edge, clone the repo:
git clone https://github.com/mixxxdj/mixxx.git
The Mixxx team is hard at work on Mixxx 1.12.0. The best place to keep track of 1.12.0 development is the 1.12.0 milestone page on Launchpad.
The Mixxx team uses Launchpad to manage Mixxx development.
Have a bug or feature request? File a bug on Launchpad.
Want to get involved in Mixxx development? Assign yourself a bug from the easy bug list and get started!
First, you must install all of Mixxx's dependencies. To compile Mixxx using SCons, run:
Please see our helpful guides on the wiki for more information:
For help using Mixxx, there are a variety of options:
Mixxx is a vibrant community of hackers, DJs and artists. To keep track of development and community news:
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and G+.
- Subscribe to the Mixxx Development Blog.
- Join the developer mailing list.
- Post on the Mixxx forums.
- Join our #mixxx on Freenode IRC to chat with us.
Mixxx is released under the GPLv2. See the LICENSE file for a full copy of the license.