An ESP32 program for obtaining sensor data from an BME280 and saving it to an InfluxDB.
- Performs measurements every 60 seconds (customizable) and transfers them to an InfluxDB database.
- Automatically detects the sensor type (BME280 or BMP280) and the sensor's I2C bus ID.
- Minimize power consumption by
- disabling Bluetooth
- putting the ESP32 into light sleep mode between measurements
- a customizable number of results is cached prior to transferring them to InfluxDB.
- Reliability: the program caches measurements, if either the InfluxDB database or WiFi are not available.
- BMx280i sensor library from Gregor Christandl
- QList (for caching sensor data)
The following tutorial summarizes the steps required for setting everyting up.