Alchemy CMS Spree Connector
The World's Most Flexible E-Commerce Platform meets The World's Most Flexible Content Management System!
For now it does this:
- It provides an Alchemy module that displays Spree admin in an iframe inside Alchemy admin.
- It gives you a new Essence for Alchemy called EssenceSpreeProduct that you can use to place a Spree product on your page.
- It adds a TinyMCE editor to the Spree product description textarea.
- Shares admin session between Alchemy and Spree. You have to use this Spree branch that offers custom user authentication) to make this work.
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
And then execute:
Or install it yourself as:
$ gem install alchemy_spree
Install the migrations:
$ rake alchemy_spree:install:migrations
Migrate the database:
$ rake db:migrate
Mount the engine into your routes:
# config/routes.rb mount AlchemySpree::Engine => '/'
Create a new Element for Alchemy
# config/alchemy/elements.yml - name: product contents: - name: spree_product type: EssenceSpreeProduct
Generate the views
$ rails g alchemy:elements --skip
Place this element on a page layout
# config/alchemy/page_layouts.yml - name: products elements: [product]
You can haz Spree product!
# app/views/alchemy/elements/_product_view.html.erb <%= element.ingredient('spree_product') %>
Alchemy <3 Spree!
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Added some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request