Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Enable error reporting
- Fix bug on feed fetching
Alduin v1 (technical word)
Alduin v1 was a little project I've made to learn React. But a few months and 10000 downloads later, I realized I made a big mistake : not using Redux. The consequence was that Alduin's code was a big mess with bad performances. So I decided to develop again the whole software.
Uninstall Alduin v1.x.x before install this one !
- A website
- Auto-update system
- Right to left languages support
- JSONFeed support
- Tooltip on sidebar icons hover (on the trash, for example ;) )
- You can now rename a feed by right-clicking on it
- Modals are more beautiful than never
- "Read more" link in the bottom
- Error automatic reporting
- Alduin doesn't support podcasts anymore. Here is a dedicated software for RSS podcast feed.
- UI isn't adaptive anymore (only temporary, this feature will be back)
Please do not hesitate to submit an idea by creating an issue. I'll read it with attention.
- You can now import and listen podcasts in Alduin (try it by adding this RSS: https://www.npr.org/rss/podcast.php?id=510298)
- The icon color now change when there is unread feeds
- Right click on a feed allow you to mark as read every articles in it.
- On Linux based systems, double-click on the icon tray wasn't opening Alduin
- List weren't display correctly on an article
- Chrome Dev Tools opened on starting
- Deviantart feeds weren't recognized
- OPML export wasn't correct
You can now:
- Import OPML list by dragging and dropping an OPML file into Alduin's window
- Export feeds as OPML list going in settings menu
- Alduin now handle 301 redirections
- You can now fetch https feeds
- Modals and loading were hiding the header bar.
- Fix theme issue with Linux AppImage release.
- Wait for the DOM content to show the window.
- Add the delete function for feeds (Just drag'n'drop a feed on the trash).
- Improve the design of the config modal
- Add AppImage for Linux distributions