Spout Plugin for Unreal Engine
Sender and Receiver only DirectX 11.
Installation and Use
Put code in folder Plugins (for example "yourproject/Plugins/SpoutUE4")
the "spout sender" has two options:
- "Game Viewport" that send the image of the viewport (no work in standalone game)
- or use a "TextureRenderTarget2D" in this case you should create along with a "SceneCaptureComponent2D"
use "spout close" blueprint to close spouts
- Create new c++ First Person project
- unzip example in the "Content" folder of your project
- unzip code plugin in folder "Plugins" as mentioned above, if there is no "Plugins" folder, create it
- restart project
- load Spout scene