Filling issues and contributing to gonuts.io
First of all, thank you for your interest in making packaging better! There are number of ways you can help:
- reporting bugs;
- proposing features;
- contributing code bug fixes and new features;
- contributing documentation fixes (there is probably a ton of grammar errors :/) and improvements.
The following sections describes those scenarios. Golden rule: communicate first, code later.
Enable debug output: set "Debug" to "true" in
Make sure bug is reproducible with latest released version:
go get -u github.com/AlekSi/nut/....
Search for existing bug report.
Create a new issue if needed. Please do not assign any label.
Include output of:
(cd $GOPATH/src/github.com/AlekSi/nut && git describe --tags) go env
Include any other information you think may help.
- Read all previous sections first.
- You can make small changes right in the web interface. Spot a typo? Fix it! :)
- For bigger changes make a fork on GitHub and clone it into
make prepareto install remote packages and
make runto run local server.
- Create a topic branch.
- Make your changes.
- Publish your topic branch.
- Make a pull request.