Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
NB SpringBoot is a NetBeans plugin providing support in the IDE for programming with Spring and the Spring Boot frameworks.
If you just installed the plugin and would like to have a tour of its features follow the Quick Tour.
- Project wizards
- File templates
- Configuration properties editor
- Maven pom code generators
- Plugin options
- Devtools manual restart
- Project property panel
- Navigator panel
Requirements and Installation
The plugin requires NetBeans 8.1 or above running on JDK 7 or above.
The plugin is available in the Plugin Portal Update Center thus it can be downloaded and installed trough Tools > Plugins > Available Plugins.
Alternatively download the desired
nbm package from https://github.com/AlexFalappa/nb-springboot/releases , go to Tools > Plugins > Downloaded and click on Add Plugins... button. Choose the downloaded
nbm package file then click Install.
The plugin was mentioned/reviewed in the following blog-posts:
- NetBeans IDE plugin supporting programming with Spring Boot
- Playing with Spring Boot and Docker in NetBeans IDE
- Spring Boot 1.4 Tools for NetBeans IDE
- NetBeans, Maven and Spring Boot… more fun together
- Webinar: Java web apps with Spring and Vaadin
- How to write a Java EE application using Spring Boot and Docker on NetBeans IDE 8.2
@aless_falappa on Twitter to be updated on new releases and ongoing development.