- Added new option to Previously visited web pages rule, to apply the last used keyboard layout for the whole site (domain)
- Added context menu command to clear the previously visited web pages, forgetting all last used layouts
- Added context menu command to Add a Site Rule, pre-populated with the current site (if any) and layout
- Added tooltip to the icon which indicates why the current keyboard layout has been chosen
- Double clicking on the icon now only opens the configuration window if it is a left-click
- Added Bulgarian translation (thanks @ablazhov)
Added the "Previously visited web pages" rule
This can be set to either "Apply all rules normally" (Do not change), or "Restore the last used keyboard layout for the page". If set to restore the last layout, then KeyLayoutAutoSwitch will record the URLs you visit, and the keyboard layout you set for them. When returning to a tab or page, the last-used layout for that page is restored.