Tools to explore Kodak DCS cameras
This project contain the sources of all te tools produced as a result of my explorations of Kodak's DCS cameras: their internals, firmware, sensors, remaps, profile extraction etc. Quite a few of the tools are in aid of reverse engineering the firmwares and others are the results of those explorations.
I have mostly concentrated on Kodak ProBack 645M/C/H and SLRs Kodak DCS 14n, SLR/n, SLR/c models but a few of the tools are generic enough and may be applicable to other DCS cameras or standalone.
All software on this site is released free and under GPL license and in hope that it will be useful to other reverse engineers and Kodak camera explorers and users.
The following is the list of topics:
- All the source code (defective pixels remap tools, IDA plugins, profile extraction, etc)
- Detailed description of Mamiya/Phase One camera to digital back communication protocol
- Custom firmwares for Kodak cameras that I have build
- Sources of some of the code that I reverse engineered from firmwares and DSP
- Camera profiles and profile extraction for Kodak cameras
- Kodak ProBack 645M/C/H hardware info - viewfinder masks, IR filters etc
- Tools (compiled versions of the sources above)