Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- #14 - Fixed: Missing '/' in manually set report path
- #16 - E_NOTICE emitted when a path contained a space under Windows.
- Fixed the regular expression that handles finding variable interpolation. It should now catch more specific cases that will produce less clutter in the report. Thanks to @peterbowey for reporting the issue and suggesting the fix.
- Added a PHP binary version check. The report will now include an error message if the binary specified for syntax checks is lower than version 7.0.0-dev.
- Moving towards PSR-4 autoloader compliance.
- Autoloader no longer throws an exception.
- Namespaces are now prefixed with the vendor name.
- Not specifying file extensions would cause a fatal error.
- Markdown formatting tweaks for increase compatibility with various editors.
- The scanNextFile() function was returning false for a blank file instead of an empty array. This was interrupting execution due to the scanner believing it reached the last file.
- Added -x option to specify which file extensions to use. - Thanks, @willbonde
- Fixed a few calls that broke on PHP 5.4.
- The reserved names check would catch examples in comments instead of checking only near the beginning of the line.
- Composer file
- Autoloader was using self instead of $this. Note: Autoloader is not currently PSR-4 complient due to namespaces not including a vendor name.