Alfresco Content Services Community Deployment
Please use this guide to make a contribution to the project.
This project contains the code for starting the entire Alfresco Content Services (Community Edition) product with Docker or Kubernetes.
The master branch of this repository will endeavour to support the following deployments:
- Docker Compose (latest): For development and trials
- MiniKube (latest): For development and POCs
- Helm - AWS Cloud with Kubernetes (latest): For production or as a basis of production deployments
For the Enterprise project, go to acs-deployment. The only difference between these projects are:
- In the Community chart, clustering is not supported, so only a single
alfresco-content-repositorynode is started by default.
Contents of the deployment
Alfresco Content Services Community deployed via
docker-compose or Kubernetes contains the following:
- Alfresco Repository for Community, with:
1.1. Alfresco Share Services AMP
1.2. Alfresco AOS AMP
1.3. Alfresco vti-bin war - helps with AOS integration
1.4. Alfresco Google Docs Repo AMP
- Alfresco Share, with:
2.1 Alfresco Google Docks Share AMP
- A Postgres DB
- Alfresco Search Services (Solr6)
To deploy Alfresco Content Services Community, follow the steps in the acs-deployment project using the links provided.
Note: You'll need to adapt some steps and commands for the Community release. Replace any occurrences of
alfresco-content-repository-community to ensure you're using the Community release. Example commands may need to be changed when cloning the Community project, changing directory, or deploying the Community Helm chart:
- Deploying with Helm charts on AWS
- Deploying with Helm charts using Minikube
- Deploying using Docker Compose
Use the steps in this project to customize your deployment: