Alfresco Content Services Community Deployment
NOTE: This repository is now deprecated and archived as the https://github.com/Alfresco/acs-deployment repository is now the centralized place to find containerized deployment artefacts and documentation.
This project contains the code for starting the entire Alfresco Content Services (Community Edition) product with Docker or Kubernetes.
The master branch of this repository will endeavour to support the following deployments:
- Docker Compose (latest): For development and trials
- MiniKube (latest): For development and POCs
- Helm - AWS Cloud with Kubernetes (latest): As a deployment template which can be used as the basis for your specific deployment needs
For the Enterprise project, go to acs-deployment. The only difference between these projects is:
- In the Community chart, clustering is not supported, so only a single
alfresco-content-repository-communitynode is started by default.
Contents of the deployment
Alfresco Content Services Community deployed via
docker-compose or Kubernetes contains the following:
- Alfresco Repository for Community, with:
- Alfresco Share Services AMP
- Alfresco AOS AMP
- Alfresco vti-bin war - helps with AOS integration
- Alfresco Google Docs Repo AMP
- Alfresco Share, with:
- Alfresco Google Docs Share AMP
- A Postgres DB
- Alfresco Search Services (Solr6)
- Deploying with Helm charts on AWS
- Deploying with Helm charts using Minikube
- Deploying using Docker Compose
Use the steps in this project to customize your deployment:
Please use this guide to make a contribution to the project.