Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
This wiki is dedicated to the Aliapur's community focused on Open Recovery of end-of-life tyres
Objectives of this platform
- To be a state of the art for the recycling of used tyres
- To inspire new products and uses that would give used tyres a second life
- To be open source
Aliapur's Starter Kit
Aliapur has developed a Beta version of its Starter Kit to prototype objects by molding them. The aim is to provide the curious makers with samples of raw recycled materials, so that can create their first objects and imagine new possibilities !
The materials have very interesting characteristics :
- It can be permeable or impermeable, it depends of the size of the granulate and of the quantity of binder. It does not pollute the water passing through.
- It absorbs shocks and limits vibrations
- It is anti-skid
- It is rot-proof
You want to go further ? Find out more about
- End-of-life-Tyre-Applications that already exist
- Ideas that were suggested during brainstormings
- The raw materials at your disposal
- How to shape these materials
What is Aliapur ?
Aliapur is the leader company in the field of recovering end-of-life tyres in France. It is a Public Limited Company whose founding members are Bridgestone, Continental, Dunlop Goodyear, Kléber, Michelin and Pirelli.