PyO3 for Rust and Python connection
One of the examples to speed up Python program is to write a piece of code in Rust and use it natively in Python Or, alternatively, slow down Rust program by using a python module
Use Makefile for all commands.
- hyperfine: https://github.com/sharkdp/hyperfine
- valgrind: http://valgrind.org/
- kcachegrind: https://kcachegrind.github.io/html/Home.html
- rust nightly: https://doc.rust-lang.org/1.15.1/book/nightly-rust.html
- heaptrack: https://github.com/KDE/heaptrack