Please note that this project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.
GET STARTED HERE with a template.
- As much as possible, try to follow the existing format of markdown and code.
All ▲lgorithms Structure
We follow this structure
- Directories and files are all in lower case letter.
- Directories are separated by a minus or hyphen (
-). In libraries this may change to follow the standards of the programming language
- Files are separated by an underscore (
_) following the
snake_casestyle. This could change to follow style standards on some languages like Java where we are using
├── category │ ├── first_algorithm.js │ └── second_algorithm.js └── other-category ├── third-algorithm │ ├── third_algorithm.js │ └── third_algorithm_test.js └── fourth_algorithm.js
Contributing New Algorithms
- Make your pull requests to be specific and focused. Instead of contributing "several algorithms" all at once contribute them all one by one separately (i.e. one pull request for "Binary Search", another one for "Bubble Sort" and so on).
- Describe what you do in code using comments.