Please note that this project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.
Table of Contents
Adding to This List
Please ensure your pull request adheres to the following guidelines:
- Search open and closed PR's to avoid duplicate suggestions.
- Only submit CSS tips that you think would be useful to others. This implies each tip has enough succinct content to describe why it's useful.
- Add your tip at the bottom of the README document. Add a link to your tip at the bottom of the table of contents.
- Use title-casing.
- Code formatting should follow standard CSSLint default settings, including:
- Indent with two spaces
- Use shorthand, e.g.,
margin: 10px 10px 5px;
- Use double quotes, e.g.,
- Sort properties alphabetically
- Make sure your text editor is set to remove trailing whitespace.
- Check your spelling and grammar.
- The PR should have a useful title.
Thank you for your suggestions!
If you fluently speak another language and want to contribute by translating this list into that language, please submit a PR using the following guidelines:
- Add a new folder to the
- The new folder should be labeled the language culture name, e.g,
Additionally, feel free to review already translated content for accuracy.
Updating Your Pull Request
Sometimes a maintainer will ask you to edit your pull request before it's included. This is normally due to spelling errors or because your PR didn't match the above guidlines guidelines. This write-up covers the different ways you can change a pull request.