Please note that this project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.
Table of Contents
Adding to This List
Please ensure your pull request adheres to the following guidelines:
- Search open and closed PR's to avoid duplicate suggestions.
- Specify why the presentation is a must-watch, e.g., what did you learn from it, how will this be of value to developers?
- Use the following format:
[**Talk Title**](link): Presenter, Event`Duration`
- For multiple presenters use a serial comma as appropriate, e.g., Marcia, Jan, and Cindy.
- Don't use an ampersand with the serial comma, e.g., Greg, Peter, & Bobby.
- If the presentation is a screencast or playlist use
(playlist)in lieu of
- The duration should be surrounded by backticks (`), e.g., `28:30`.
- Use the correct title of the presentation (don't rely on the title uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo, et al.).
- Use title-case.
- Add suggestions to the end of the appropriate year block; if re-ordering is needed project maintainer will make a final determination.
Thank you for your suggestions!
Updating Your Pull Request
Sometimes a maintainer will ask you to edit your pull request before it's included. This is normally due to spelling errors or because your PR didn't match the above guidlines guidelines. This write-up covers the different ways you can change a pull request.