Note Some keystores are public for the sake of automatic builds and consistent signing across devices. This means that others can build apps with the same signature. The only valid download sources are through my github releases and F-Droid.
Frost is a third party Facebook wrapper geared towards design and functionality. It contains many features, including:
- Support for multiple accounts and fast switching
- Full theming across all activities
- PIP videos
- Overlaying browser to read posts and get right back to your previous task
- Extensive notification support, with bundling, filtering, battery friendly scheduling, icons, and multi user support
- Context menu from any link via long press
- Native image viewer and downloader via long press
- Reactive based loading
- The transparency of open sourced development
Frost is the only third party Facebook app to have:
- Transparent themes and a fully customizable theme engine
- True multiuser support, along with multiuser notifications
- Fully swipable overlays
- Fully customizable tabs
Test builds can be found here.
Note that these builds occur for every commit, including unstable ones.
Typically, those merged into
master are stable, and those merged into
dev have been tested.
Frost depends on translations crowdsourced by the general public. If you would like to contribute, please visit here. Note that this project heavily depends on KAU, which also needs to be translated here.
Special thanks to the following awesome people for translating significant portions of Frost!
The full activity stream for the translations can be found here