This sequence of lessons will guide you through the stages of creating your very own game called Fla-Pi Bird. You will begin by adding graphics before moving on to movement, variables, loops, and win lose conditions before finishing it all off with some cools sounds.
Computing Programme of Study Met
- Use sequence, selection, and repetition in programs; work with variables and various forms of input and output
- Use logical reasoning to explain how some simple algorithms work and to detect and correct errors in algorithms and programs
- Use technology safely, respectfully and responsibly; recognise acceptable/unacceptable behaviour.
For this series of lessons, Scratch game saves are provided at various points to enable students to start at different stages. The game sounds and graphics are also included.
- Lesson 1 - Adding graphics and starting a new game
- Lesson 2 – Moving sprites
- Lesson 3 – Variables and scoring
- Lesson 4 – Lose conditions
- Lesson 5 – Adding Sound
- Lesson 6 - In-Game Reset
Unless otherwise specified, everything in this repository is covered by the following licence:
Fla-Pi Bird by Allen Heard is licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Based on work at (https://github.com/AllenHeard/Fla-Pi-Bird Influenced by the mobile game Flappy Bird by Dong Nguyen