/ org.alloytools.alloy Public
Releases · AlloyTools/org.alloytools.alloy
Native Bundles (release)
Native Bundles (release) Pre-release
Application Installers for latest snapshot of release branch
Or launch app installer via command-line on Linux, Mac, or Windows:
/bin/bash -c "$(curl -fsSL https://www.jdeploy.com/gh/AlloyTools/org.alloytools.alloy/release/install.sh)"
See download page for more download options.
jDeploy Package Info
This is a the first Alloy 6 release. Alloy 6 has all the features of its predecessors but adds mutable state and its corresponding traces.
- Description of the changes - A description what changed and how to take advantage
- Specification – An updated language specification
alloy.dmg– A MacOS (x86) image containing a VM
org.alloytools.alloy.dist.jar– A Java binary that should run on all platforms
- Glucose 4.1
- Tooltips are now text, not tables
- JAR should run on macOS with Java 9
- Release as an app stored in a dmg on MacOS
- JAR runs on MacOS now (threw exception)
- Reformatted all source code
- Integer atoms used by default (unless an explicit
for 0 Intscope is specified)
- Supports markdown format (Alloy syntax inside
alloy /markers as supported by Github)
- Copy/Paste evaluator for MacOS Command key (was control)
- Table output in evaluator
- Table tab in the Viz window
- Double click selection improved
- Block commenting/uncommenting
- Indent/Unindent selected text
- F3 navigation to referenced item in editor
- Tooltips to referenced items
You can find details at https://github.com/AlloyTools/org.alloytools.alloy/wiki/5.0.0-Change-List
.pkg file is for MacOS, the
.jar file is for the other platforms. You can execute it with
Temporary releases Pre-release
This is a temporary release without any version guarantees.
An intermediate release.
- Fixed recursion
- Split the parser of into a core project