What is PANORAMA?
Panorama was made to generate a wide report about Windows systems, support and tested on Windows XP SP2 and up.
Provide a fast solution as giving an initial overview to the incident, Currently performing quite basic report.
The tool doesn't require admin permissions and yet can provide you a professional report on any Windows computer locally or throughout the network (Using without GUI).
New - 'Files Finder' - Map all media files, Currenlty available from GUI only. (doc, docx, ppt, pptx, PDF, gif, png, jpg, jped, wmv, mp4, avi)
- Users - Password, Admin, Last logon, Last password update
- Startup commands - Command, Active
- Task scheduler - Name, Next run, Status
- Installed Softwares - List
- Recently used files - List
- Active processes - Name, ID, Communication
- McAfee - Version, Dat Date, Quarantine, Exclusions, Logs
- Firewall - Status, Allowed applications
- Microsoft hotfixes - Date, List of packages
- Network cards - List
- IP Address - IP, Gateway, DHCP, Date, IPv6
- MAC Address - List
- Net view - List
- Netstat - Local, Target, ID, Process, Status
- ARP Table - IP, MAC, Type
- Hosts file - Domain, Target IP
- USB - Name, Type, Serial number, Date
- USB Deview - Link
Report output options:
- HTML - Web page
- Text file
Quick USER guide:
- Run 'Panorama.exe' from bin folder:
2.1 Double-click OR from CMD without arguments - Opens the GUI 2.2 Run from CMD - with argument '-c' - writes the results to TXT file (%temp%/panorama): ```Panorama.exe -c```
Can run from CMD with argument '-h' to see the tiny help screen.
NO admin permissions is required :)
The original Panorama file compiled by:
c:\Python27\Scripts\pyinstaller.exe --onefile --window --icon=panorama.ico Panorama.py
Web report view:
Text report view: