* splitslave: mention split in NEWS update docs add toplevel README and put my name in subdir READMEs cleanup top level master starts, stops, restarts, etc. buildslave runs, starts, stops, etc. rename bbslave to buildslave, add miscellaneous text files split
* 'clean_shutdown' of git://github.com/catlee/buildbot: Adding some tests for clean shutdown Implemented clean master shutdown.
Has a "Shutdown" button on the root web status page, and a new flag for the authorization object, "cleanShutdown", that controls if users are allowed to shut down the master or not. The master will stop assigning builds to slaves. Once all the slaves have finished builds, the master process will terminate. You are allowed to cancel a shutdown in progress, in which case builds will resume being assigned to slaves, and the master process will no longer terminate when idle. The shutdown can also be initiated via manhole by calling status.cleanShutdown() and cancelled by status.cancelCleanShutdown()
for, and make getOldestRequestTime only request 1.
* 'pylint' of git://github.com/maruel/buildbot: Style cleanups
* 'pylint' of git://github.com/maruel/buildbot: pylint decided to rename 'disabled-msg' to 'disable' between v0.19 and 0.21...
…d 0.21... v0.21 fixes the exceptions that were happening on v0.19, which is the default package on ubuntu lucid. Add the default boilerplate configuration file with the previous configuration integrated.
* 'pylint' of git://github.com/maruel/buildbot: Disable more messages in pylintrc
* 'pylint' of git://github.com/maruel/buildbot: Add pylintrc to reduce the number of useless warnings.
* 'fix_import' of git://github.com/Jc2k/buildbot: Fix DBSchemaManager: It is in buildbot.db.schema.manager, not buildbot.db.schema
* 'master' of git://github.com/exarkun/buildbot: Remove a lot of unused imports