* Fixed some unresolved imports and undefined variables
* Removed lot of unused imports and variables, removed some re-imports
* PEP8-ify white spaces, removed trailing spaces, blank lines are blank etc.
* Added some false positive error/warning disabling for pylint and pydev
* Did some refactoring to remove code duplication
* Fixed lot of object's attributes were not defined in __init__
* Refactored some variable names to code be more readable
* Removed some variables redefinitions (either build-ins and few locals)
Check for required_sane_plugins, called from is_skipped() in startTest
was causing errors because not all plugins were enabled at that time
(startTest methods of all plugins are called sequentially), so enable_test
had to be moved to beforeTest plugin method.
This was revealed by failing test testproject.test.test_database.TestFixturesLoadedProperly.test_model_loaded, which now passes.