Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Changes since 2.1:
- Optionally allow tracking multiple beacons with the same identifiers, distinguishing with the mac address.
- Support for Gatt-based beacons and interleaved frames
- Filter out invalid RSSI values of 127 for distance calculations
- Identifier class now supports conversion to/from the UUID class.
- Optionally allow using an ArmaRssiFilter for faster distance calculation convergence.
- Workaround for 500 alarm limit on Samsung devices.
- Fix NPE in scanning for beacons on Lollipop in the emulator
- Restart scanning after app is killed due to memory pressure
- Protect against crashes when falling behind on scans
- Protect against null pointer exceptions in race conditions
- Protect against crash when stopping advertising with bluetooth turned off
- Stop BLE scanning after stopping ranging of the last region
- Fix for NPE on Galaxy Note 4