Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
a new release of AlternC 3.x has been published today,
fixing a number of bugs found since 3.1.8:
- fix missing GLOBALS in various places
- fix non-installed default_spf_value and default_dmarc_value in variables
- fix restarting opendkim at each domain in update_domains instead of only once in the end
- fix the infinite loop of inotify_do_actions.sh
- enh added a (protected) message saying a file is write-protected
- fix a HTML graphical bug when uncompression a tar.gz file
- fix creating /etc/opendkim/TrustedHosts BEFORE searching in it
- enh refactoring of the code using netbeans IDE auto-formatting + manual smoothing of class code
- fix phpmyadmin sso not working when /etc/apache2/conf.d/phpmyadmin.conf is enabled, removing it.
As usual, available in the official debian repository : http://debian.alternc.org/
As we spoke earlier in the list, we don't bring new feature to this stable-3.1 branch, trying to make it a LTS version of AlternC.
Only bugfixes are supposed to enter the branch now.
the enhancment in the list above talking about "protected" files in the browser was accepted because some files could not be edited because they were write-protected, and since the control panel did not show it, it was considered a bug by some users. So displaying it was mandatory to "fix that bug".