- it always keeps both sides visible
- it's always launched in the Portrait but it's rotated to any direction properly
- each side contains UINavigationController so it's easy to make standard navigation by pushing and poping UIViewControllers
- several APSplitViewController can be contained in the custom UITabBarController (APTabBarControllerForSplitController)
- Use it as base when you want APBaseSplitViewController to be contained in UITabBarController
- It sends rotation events to content-controllers
- it's used as a container for content–controllers in the APSplitViewController
- it sends messages on pushing and poping subcontrollers
- Simple Split demonstrates how to use the component when you need divide the screen into two equal-funcional parts
- Master-Detail Split demonstrates more complex situation when you need two parts with Master-Detail relationships. It even has a connection from Detail to Master.
Besides APSplitViewController is used in 3 real project it's still in the initial stage.