Here's a new version of The Witcher TRPG ruleset for Fantasy Grounds.
- all skills will be reset
- combat formula skill must be manually reset
Installation of downlodable assets below :
- WitcherTRPG.pak : Beta Fantasy Grounds ruleset for The Witcher TRPG.
Place the .pak file in your ruleset folder (C:\Users[username]\AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds\rulesets)
BUG FIXED :
- Skill value were not properly editable.
- Changing profession didn't change skill tree.
- Armor EV is now substracted from all Reflex and Dexterity skills rolls
- Max STA for casting a witcher sign is 7
- Melee bonus is readonly as other derived stats
- Value from Combat Tracker were not correctly linked for NPC (HP, Stamina)
- When editing a NPC, some stats are set back to 0 when locking it again.
- Basic "Attack vs Defense" resolution if targeting is used in the Combat Tracker (touch/miss/critical level if any)
- Added : new race "Halfling"
- Added : new professions "Noble" and "Peasant"
- Encumbrance malus are now automatically applied
- In combat tab, defense actions "Dodge" and "Reposition" had been added
- Weapon effetcts are displayed in the chat when attack is rolled
- Player can use homebrew profession by selecting "-- Custom --" in Profession dropdown. If so, all labels and stat cycler in Profession skill section become editable.
- Change HP color when <= 0 (gray)
- Skills tab has been entirely redone :
- Profession skill tree isn't displayed in column anymore for a better readability.
- Profession section is collapsable for better readability.
- Skill that need double IP to progress are now flagged with (x2)
- Skill that are impacted by armor EV are now fladdeg with an dedicated icon
- Class skill are displayed in bold
- A bonus column had been added to separate actual rank and eventual race or lifepath bonus
- A description is now available by clicking the "i" icon at the end of the line
- Skills list is now sortable by Name or Stat by clicking on the column header
- Group all localizable strings in a single file
- Refactor EV getter
Disclaimer : Please note that this is a beta version of the Witcher TRPG ruleset for Fantasy Grounds which is still undergoing final testing before its official release. It is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties, whether express or implied, as to the suitability or usability.
We will not be liable for any loss, whether such loss is direct, indirect, special or consequential, suffered by any party as a result of their use of the ruleset or the related modules.
Should you encounter any bugs, glitches, lack of functionality or other problems, please let us know immediately using the "Issues" section above, so we can rectify these accordingly. Your help in this regard is greatly appreciated.
The Witcher TRPG is edited by Talsorian Games Inc.
The Witcher® is a registered trademark of CD PROJEKT S.A. THE WITCHER game© CD PROJEKT S. A. All rights reserved.
The Witcher game is based on the prose of Andrzej Sapkowski.
This ruleset is a fan made project and not an official product from Talsorian Inc. nor CD Projekt Red.