The ClickHouse Operator creates, configures and manages ClickHouse clusters running on Kubernetes.
Warning! ClickHouse Operator is in beta. You can use it at your own risk. There may be backwards incompatible API changes up until the first major release.
Release 0.3.0 is backward incompatible with 0.2.3 and earlier:
- Pod and volume templates are spec'ed slightly differently (now they correspond to Kubernetes API) -- check corresponding examples, those were updated to reflect the change.
- All managed objects have got the different naming approach, that includes installation and primary instances names.
The ClickHouse Operator for Kubernetes currently provides the following:
- Creates ClickHouse cluster based on Custom Resource specification provided
- Storage customization (VolumeClaim templates)
- Pod template customization (Volume and Container templates)
- ClickHouse configuration customization (including Zookeeper integration)
- ClickHouse cluster scaling including automatic schema propagation
- ClickHouse cluster version upgrades
- Exporting ClickHouse metrics to Prometheus
- Kubernetes 1.11.9+
- Detailed Operator Installation Instructions
- Setup ClickHouse cluster with replication
- Persistent Storage Configuration
- ClickHouse Installation Custom Resource specification
- Add replication to an existing ClickHouse cluster
- Add shards and replicas
- Update ClickHouse version
- Update Operator version
Copyright (c) 2019, Altinity Ltd and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
clickhouse-operator is licensed under the Apache License 2.0.
See LICENSE for more details.