Anonish URL shortener
Anonish is a private URL shortener, with absolutely no logging. Check it out at https://anoni.sh.
- Create a shortened URL with a custom shortening "key"
- Instant redirect via status-codes, no JS redirecting
- Doesn't save any logs for user interaction
- Rate limiting, default max creations per IP per hour is 10 (All information is saved in volatile memory, nothing written to disk)
- Anonymous analytics (timestamp only) for keeping track of usage on a day by day basis
Anonish uses a couple open source repositories to work properly:
- mux - A powerful HTTP router and URL matcher for building Go web servers
- autocert - Automated letsencrypt SSL Certs
- skv - Super easy to use key-value store
Installation is simple, first install golang version 1.13+
git clone https://github.com/AmIJesse/Anonish-URL-shortener cd Anonish-URL-shortener nano main.go
Edit the line that contains
baseURL = "https://anoni.sh/" htmlTitle = "Anoni.sh URL Shortener" htmlHeader = "anoni.sh"
and change their respective values, save the file
go get go run main.go
While running it this way, it will only run while your current termial session is active, I recommend building the binary and creating a service for it, or running in in a tmux/screen session. You can build it wilth