Android client for e-learning platform SWAD.
git clone git://github.com/Amab/SWADroid.git
- Issue tracker: https://github.com/Amab/SWADroid/issues
- Mailing list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/swadroid
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/SWADroid
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SWADroid
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/115615684349730524355/posts
- Blog: http://swadroid.wordpress.com
SWADroid/ Android client. /LICENSE License file. /gen/ Files autogenerated by IDE. /libs/ Libraries required by SWADroid. /res/ Resources required by SWADroid. /src/ Source files. HISTORY.md Changelog file in GitHub markdown format. README.md This file in GitHub markdown format.
Copyright and License
Copyright (C) 2010, Juan Miguel Boyero Corral
SWADroid client is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as GPLv3 license.
- Helena Rodríguez Gijón
- Antonio Aguilera Malagón
SWADroid is an open source project. I encourage contributions.
The Github team has also been kind enough to write up some great documentation on working with pull requests. Contributions should be performed on topic branches in your personal forks - just issue your pull requests from there.