A Rust library for creating intrusive collections. Currently supports singly-linked and doubly-linked lists, as well as red-black trees.
- Compatible with
- Intrusive collections don't require any dynamic memory allocation since they simply keep track of existing objects rather than allocating new ones.
- You can safely manipulate intrusive collections without any unsafe code.
- A single object can be a member of multiple intrusive collections simultaneously.
- Intrusive collections provide a
Cursor-based interface, which allows safe mutation while iterating.
Add this to your
[dependencies] intrusive-collections = "0.6"
and this to your crate root:
#[macro_use] extern crate intrusive_collections;
This crate has two Cargo features:
nightly: Enables nightly-only features:
alloc(enabled by default): Implements
Arc. This requires
libstdon stable, but only
nightlyfeature is enabled.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.