Multipurpose Python userbot for Telegram
- Python 3.7+
- An Unix-like OS
- The api_id and api_hash from your own Telegram app (don't worry, it's easy to get them)
- Start a new tmux or screen session (recommended but not required)
pip install virtualenv
- Create a virtualenv named 'venv' and activate it:
virtualenv venv && . venv/bin/activate
- Just run
python -m userlixoAt the first run, all requirements will be automatically installed you'll be asked for some configuration and login. If you are a developer making some modifications, you may want to use the option '--no-updates' to skip the "pip install" part at every startup.
Note: you'll be asked for a BOT_TOKEN. That's the bot that will be the UserLixo assistant and its inline mode must be activated. You do it by sending /setinline to @BotFather.
If you find any bugs/issues you can report them by:
- Creating a new issue in this repo
- Sending the issue details to the chat on Telegram
- Forking this repo and opening a pull request with the fix