- Make it possible to choose where that data comes from
- Implement a command line interface for starting the server and selecting the data source.
- Relationship filter
- Group nodes, if there are too many to show.
- bind and trigger with custom events
- 2011-06-20 A query protocol for selecting only the relevant nodes
- Change the protocol for sending the data to the client. Send nodes and relations as JSON arrays.
- 2011-06-20 Query protocol editor to select the relevant nodes to ask from the server.
- 2011-06-16 Views for showing only the relevant properties.
- 2011-06-16 Node filter
- 2011-06-16 Select number of nodes to show.
- 2011-06-14 Click to show detailed information.
- Connect with the Server to get the data.
- Fetch new data from the Server when a node is selected.
- Limit the amount of nodes shown on the screen.
- Show the properties of the nodes and relations.