Ambiarc Map Manager
The Ambiarc Map Manager is a web application for managing points of interest and the visual theme of a map. It allows you to add, modify, and remove annotations on your map without writing any code. The map layout you create can then be exported and loaded into your project.
You can run the Ambiarc Map Manager here: http://ambiarc.com/webtool/base/index.html
To change maps, append '?map=MAPNAME' with the map name to the end of the URL. By default, it will currently load a map of the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
- Add labels and icons to a map
- Manage map labels and icon properties
- Add and manage content
- Sort points of interest by name, location, and creation time
- Edit the map theme and adjust its colors
- Upload custom icons to the map
- Import and export map points of interest as GeoJSON
The Ambiarc Web Tool was created using the Ambiarc SDK.
More info can be found here: AmbiarcSDK Documentation