A curated list of awesome Tensorflow v2.0 tutorials, blogs, and projects.
👉 Contents 👈
- What are the advantages of TensorFlow 2.0 ?
- Official Site
- Blog posts
What are the advantages of TensorFlow 2.0 ?
- TensorFlow 2.0 focuses on simplicity and ease of use, with updates like eager execution, intuitive higher-level APIs, and flexible model building on any platform
- There are multiple changes in TensorFlow 2.0 to make TensorFlow users more productive. TensorFlow 2.0 removes redundant APIs, makes APIs more consistent (Unified RNNs, Unified Optimizers), and better integrates with the Python runtime with Eager execution.
TensorFlow 2.0 is now available!
For Tensrflow version <1.x> see this awesome collection created by jtoy.
- TensorFlow 2.0
- Install (Needs CUDA 10.0 & cuDNN >= 7.4.1)
- Quick Start
- Upgrade guid
- Road map
- TensorFlow Tutorial
- Official tutorial
- Deep Learning with TensorFlow 2 and Keras course
- Tensorflow2.0 tutorial from basic to hard
- Tensorflow 2.0 and Keras: what's new, what's shared, what's different
- Practical Exercises in Tensorflow 2.0 for Ian Goodfellows Deep Learning Book
- Deep Learning Crash Course-(S9)
- Tensorflow-2.0 Quick Start Guide
- Make Money with Tensorflow 2.0
- Practical intro to tf2
- Tensorflow2.0 examples
- Deep Learning with TensorFlow 2.X (& Keras)
- TensorFlow 2 Machine Learning Cookbook, published by Packt
- Hands On Computer Vision with TensorFlow 2
- Discovering hidden factors of variation in deep networks
- Tutorial to run TensorFlow 2 on mobile devices: Android, iOS and Browser
- Tensorflow2.x Examples from basic to hard
- TensorFlow 2.0: A Complete Guide on the Brand New TensorFlow - Udemy Course
- Interpretability Methods for tf.keras models with Tensorflow 2.0
- Play Super Mario Games using Reinforcement Learning with TensorFlow 2.0
- TensorFlow2.0 Reinforcement Learning Library!(TF2RL)
- Scalable and Efficient Deep-RL
- Deep Reinforcement Learning with TensorFlow 2.0
- Implemented Policy Gradient in Tensorflow2.0
- TF2 PPO Atari
- Generative models in Tensorflow 2
- GANs - Tensorflow 2
- Fast-SRGAN (Single Image Super Resolution GAN)
- Transformers: State-of-the-art Natural Language Processing for TensorFlow 2.0 and PyTorch
- Effective NLP in TensorFlow 2
- Effective Approaches to Attention-based Neural Machine Translation
- BERT in TensorFlow 2
- Edward2 => A lightweight probabilistic programming language in NumPy or TensorFlow
- Attention OCR in Tensorflow 2.0
- An implementation of HTR(Handwritten Text Recognition) using TensorFlow 2.0
- Some state-of-the-art Few Shot Learning algorithms in Tensorflow 2
- Tensorflow2 question-answering (Kaggle)
- Tensorflow 2.0 example
- Single pose estimation for iOS and android using TensorFlow 2.0
- Speech Recognition
- Music transformer
- Handwritten Text Recognition (HTR) system implemented using TensorFlow 2.0
- Meta learning framework with Tensorflow 2.0
- Simple Template for Tensorflow 2.X
- Arbitrary Style Transfer in Real-time
- Standardizing on Keras: Guidance on High-level APIs in TensorFlow 2.0
- Test Drive TensorFlow 2.0 Alpha
- Recap of the 2019 TensorFlow Dev Summit
- Upgrading your code to TensorFlow 2.0
- Effective TensorFlow 2.0: Best Practices and What’s Changed
- What are Symbolic and Imperative APIs in TensorFlow 2.0?
- What’s coming in TensorFlow 2.0
- My Notes on TensorFlow 2.0
- Create The Transformer With Tensorflow 2.0
- Fast-SCNN explained and implemented using Tensorflow 2.0
- Image Classification with high-level API of Tensorflow 2.0
- A Transformer Chatbot Tutorial with TensorFlow 2.0
- Easy Image Classification with TensorFlow 2.0
- Implementing an Autoencoder in TensorFlow 2.0
- How to build a wide-and-deep model using Keras in TensorFlow
- Heart Disease Prediction in TensorFlow 2
- Generating Text with TensorFlow 2.0
- Ten Important Updates from TensorFlow 2.0
- TensorFlow 2.0 Global Docs Sprint Cheatsheet
- Announcing the winners of the #PoweredByTF 2.0 Dev Post Challenge
- Analyzing tf.function to discover AutoGraph strengths and subtleties
- Information Theory with Tensorflow 2.0
- Portable Computer Vision: TensorFlow 2.0 on a Raspberry Pi
- From Tensorflow 1.0 to PyTorch & back to Tensorflow 2.0
- Hugging Face: State-of-the-Art Natural Language Processing in ten lines of TensorFlow 2.0
- TensorFlow 2.0 Alpha : Let seek the New in the Old
- Announcing TensorFlow 2.0 Beta
- TensorFlow 2.0 is now available!
- TensorFlow 2.0.0-beta1 CPU (no AVX, with SSEs), Python 3.6, Ubuntu 18.04, x86_64
- TensorFlow 2.0.0-beta0 CPU, Python 3.5, ARMv7 for Raspberry Pi
- Tensorflow 2.0rc2 GPU | Python 3.7 | CUDA 10.1
- TensorFlow 2.0 Quick Start Guide
- Hands-on Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
- TensorFlow Machine Learning Cookbook - Second Edition
Your contributions are always welcome!
If you want to contribute to this list (please do), send me a pull request Also, if you notice that any of the above listed repositories should be deprecated, due to any of the following reasons:
- Repository's owner explicitly say that "this library is not maintained".
- Not committed for long time (2~3 years).
Licensed under the Creative Commons CC0 License.