This extension is able to capture 100% of both the vertical and horizontal content appearing on any webpage on the Internet. It is very easy to save the captured file onto your computer or print it / or share it to any social network.
You can host and share unlimited images forever for free.
- Go to https://www.openscreenshot.com
- Click "Try it now"
If do you want to be updated when a version uploaded or do you want to be involved Please fill in this form
How to Contribute?
- File an issue in the repository, using the bug tracker, describing the contribution you'd like to make. This will help us to get you started on the right foot.
- Fork the project in your account and create a new branch: your-great-feature.
- Commit your changes in that branch.
- Open a pull request, and reference the initial issue in the pull request message.
The easiet way to install the plugin, is to go Open Screenshot website, and add it to chrome.
- Download build/chrome-extension.crx
- Drag and drop the the file into Google chrome browser. If you get any error mentioning "Apps extensions and user scripts cannot be added from this website", open chrome://extensions/ in a new tab and now repeat the step 1
Install on Chrome (For development)
- Download chrome-extension directory
- Go to "chrome://extensions
- Click "load unpacked extension"
- Choose the directory, where you download it.
You can write new plugins to the extension. All the plugins defined in the pluginsBuiltIn.js file. It's a JSON of plugins. Pull requests are more than welcome
Build for Chrome
- Go to "chrome://extension"
- Click "Pack extension..."
- Capture visible page.
- Capture all page.
- Capture region of the screen (Many users like to crop BEFORE they take the screenshot)
- Webcam capture.
- Desktop Capture. (Capture any window)
- Edit content.
- Settings link.
- Bug report link.
- Paste from clipboard.
- Take screenshot after interval
- Change speed of taking screenshot
- Google Drive
- Create as PDF
- Copy to Clipbaord
- Save to disk
- Send to printer
- Send by email
- Google Reverse image search
- QR Code
Coming soon (Roadmap)
- Sharing to WhatsApp
- Schedule screenshot
- Auto Screenshot
ISC License Copyright (c) 2016, Aminadav Glickshtein
Permission to use, copy, modify, and/or distribute this software for any purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.