Do you want to avoid unnecessary reading? Take a moment to think about this:
What makes you curious?...
- I'm just interested to know who might use Ampersand and for which purposes. Click here to learn why you might want Ampersand.
- I am a student wanting to use Ampersand in class. This tutorial was made just for you. Students who like something different will love it.
- I am a computer professional in need of a good method for designing an information system. Computer professionals who like fast results will be thrilled, provided they make the effort of learning.
- I am a scientific researcher and I want to know about the theory behind Ampersand. Scientists who like formal methods will appreciate this particular use of relation algebra.
- I am a software engineer and I want to change Ampersand to suit my needs. You'll be delighted to see that your back-end software is as adaptable as your front-end software, and everything is generated towards proven technology for the sake of maintainable results.
- I work in an industry, an enterprise, or a government institute and I hope Ampersand is the silver bullet that kills all vampires and solves my problems. Alas, Ampersand is not interesting for you, unless you might need correct enterprise software, fast development, and you have smart enough engineers who are business oriented and want to make the effort.
Ampersand is a project with no funds. The people who are supporting Ampersand are volunteers with little spare time. This explains why there are omissions in this text. So please condone any shortcomings. We are looking for skilled volunteers to help this project forward, by the way.
Unless otherwise specified, everything in this repository is covered by the following licence:
Ampersand Documentation by the the Ampersand team is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Licence.
Based on a work at https://github.com/AmpersandTarski/documentation