CS VTU Lab Manual
A one-stop solution to all the part and parcel of VTU CS Labs. Completely documeted for any CS student under the VTU Syllabus to grasp and understand.
This repository is a collection programs ported to Free and Open Source Software which can also serve as a manual for CS students studying under VTU institutions.
This repository was created as a backup of the programs I created while I'm studying in college, and it serves as a data mine for those who wish to browse through the lab manuals as well.
- This repository consists of VTU manuals.
- Within each of these folders consists of different semesters.
- Within each semesters has different lab subjects present.
- Within each Subjects, it should consists of markdown file called Syllabus.md .This Syllabus.md file consists of all the lists of the programs present in that subject for ease of use.
- Amruth Pillai ( Facebook | GitHub )
- Rohan Kumar ( GitHub )
- Shreesha KS ( GitHub )
- Varsha Jambunathan ( GitHub )
- Prabhu B. ( GitHub )
Please feel free to fork this repository and make the changes you feel, and if the updated code is much easier to read and understand, create a pull request and I'll have it merged with the master repo. You will also be listed as a noted contributor to the repo.
Do spread the word and let every CS student be benefitted by this generic source of information.