Reversify is my answer to the plethora of ad-riddled apps out there that were supposed to do one simple thing, and that's reverse a video. I got interested in this type of video the second I saw it, it felt magical to be transported back in time, backwards.
Things looked more beautiful backwards... writing on paper, water dropping from a distance, birds flying, and even eating (dare you not try that!). Watching video in backwards is a magical art by itself, and I want to simplify it, and thus, 'Reversify' was invented.
Bugs / Feature Requests
I'm still learning the building blocks of Android and wanted to take this app up as a playground to innovate and learn. This app isn't perfect, I know it very well, but I'd love to make it perfect with your help!
Raise a issue on this repository if you find a bug, and let me know... I'll tackle it ASAP (or at least try to!)
- Works only for SD Quality Videos (due to phone computation limitations)
- Doesn't show a finite progress bar, replaced with infitineSpinner for now
- Doesn't load videos with (spaces) in their path
- Processing a video takes a lot of time, so find a way to make it run in background
Some of these are easily implementable, but I just don't know how... so if you would like to help me out, please do send me a private message on GitHub and we'll talk :)
Just head over to the Releases tab and grab the latest APK. Once the app takes better form, I'll be sure to put it up on the Google Play Store.
- Read & Write External Storage
- Allows the application to grab video files and store them on your SD Card or Internal Storage.