Decode Amsterdam PWA
The Decode Amsterdam project provides a prototype to kick start a Digital Identity.
In this repository you'll find the source code to the PWA (Progressive Web App) that has two main functions. First of all it is used as a wallet to store personal information. Secondly a request to disclose this personal information can be generated.
Important note: This project was created as a proof of concept prototype. There for it was never meant to be used on a large scale but for demonstration purposes only.
The Decode Amsterdam project excites of two other parts which are needed to take full potential of this app:
- Passport Scanner (Reading an EU passport and transferring its data to this PWA)
- Session Manager (Managing sessions for onboarding and disclosure)
- node v8.10.0
- nvm (optional)
Run for development
- Get Decode Session Manager code into stack folder
$ git clone https://github.com/Amsterdam/decode_session_manager
- Build PWA for development
$ npm install (only tested with node v8.10.0) $ npm run builddev
- Run docker compose dev file
$ docker-compose up -d
- Interact with web app at http://localhost:8080