Carol is a minimal and beautiful lyrics app for macOS built with SwiftUI
- Automatically identifies the currently playing song and shows its lyrics.
- One-touch access to lyrics straight from the menu bar.
- Supports both Apple Music and Spotify.
- Minimal design with support for Album artworks.
- Adapts to system's light/dark theme.
- Light in size.
macOS 10.15 (Catalina) and above.
Carol.zip file and copy
Carol to your Applications folder.
Launch the app from the Applications folder. It will appear in your menu bar. Provide required permissions on first launch and Enjoy.
Buy me a coffee to support the development of this project. SwiftUI has much more to offer that can be implemented in this project.
Thanks for showing interest in this project and its development. If you think this project can be improved, you are welcome to contribute. Please go through the CONTRIBUTING.md for contributing instructions.
This project is for learning purpose only. If you want to learn macOS development and SwiftUI technologies, feel free to use this project. Please do not sell/re-sell the project or its content as the lyrics are copyrighted material and are properties of their respective owners.