Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- We've launched Cesium ion! Read all about it in our blog post.
- Cesium now uses ion services by default for base imagery, terrain, and geocoding. A demo key is provided, but to use them in your own apps you must sign up for a free ion Commmunity account.
- Cesium now uses a logarithmic depth buffer, which reduces CPU overhead, decreases the number of draw calls, and removes multi-frustum artifacts. #5851
- Numerous glTF improvements in visual quality and loading performance.
- Fix flicker when adding, removing, or modifying entities. #3945
See the change log for the complete list of changes.