Contributors: hiddenpearls, Asif2BD
Donate link: http://paypal.me/Analytify
Tags: google analytics, WordPress Analytics, analytify, tracking, analytics, google analytics dashboard, install analytics, e-commerce, track, track visitor, statistics, WooCommerce analytics, best google analytics, enhanced ecommerce tracking
Requires at least: 3.0
Tested up to: 4.7 Stable tag: 2.0.5 License: GPLv3 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
Analytify 2.0 is the must-have Plugin for Google Analytics! Now Enhanced eCommerce Tracking is available for WooCommerce and EDD!
Analytify - makes Google Analytics simple for everywhere in WordPress (posts, pages and custom post types). It presents the statistics in a beautiful way under the WordPress Posts/Pages at front end, backend and in its own Dashboard. Now you can get Google Analytics Dashboard inside your WordPress Dashboard within a minute.
Analytify 2.0 is here! Google Analytics Like Never Before! Must check those stunning Screenshots!
This plugin has a premium version, which is more easy to install, and shows Real-Time Stats, Campaign Stats, ShortCodes, Front-end Stats and more reports in backend and front-end. Also premium version has better e-commerce tracking (Buy Add-ons with premium), and campaigns management. Get the affordable Premium Version from analytify.io . Bundle price is also available with Addons.
Google Analytics Premium Partner - Read what Google is saying about us.
- Super easy installation. 1-Click Authentication process.
- Statistics (General) under the single posts/pages as a block in wp-admin
- Statistics (Full) under the single posts,pages & Custom Post Types as a block in wp-admin (Premium)
- Statistics (Full) under the single posts,pages & Custom Post Types as a block at front-end (Premium)
- General Statistics (Sessions, Users, Bounce rate, Average time on site, Average pages, PAGEVIEWS, NEW/RETURNING Visitors)
- How people are finding you (TOP KEYWORDS)
- List of top Countries
- List of top Cities
- SOCIAL MEDIA Statistics
- List of top Referrers Browsers
- List of top Referrers
- Mobile device Statistics
- See What’s happening when users come to your site (Bounce rate of top pages)
- REAL-TIME Statistics of your site in dashboard.(Premium)
- Campaigns Statistics (Premium)
- ShortCodes (Simple and Advanced) for Custom Statistics of your own choice (Premium)
- Use ShortCodes in Widgets (Premium)
- Helps in SEO optimization and allows you to see traffic data for individual blog posts and pages.
- It can be easy customizable with CSS, you can give it any shape you want.
- E-commerce Tracking Add-ons for WooCommerce (available) & Easy Digital Downloads (coming very soon) (Premium)
- You can extend it to at any level. Usage of API’s are very easy to work with.
Development on Github
This plugin is also available on github and ready to take bugs and pull requests. For Support, you can buy the PRO version, this will give access to premium updates, support and features.
This section describes how to install the Google Analytics Dashboard By Analytify plugin and get it working.
= 1) Install =
= Modern Way: = 1. Go to the WordPress Dashboard "Add New Plugin" section. 2. Search For "Analytify". 3. Install, then Activate it.
= Old Way: =
1. Unzip (if it is zipped) and Upload
wp-analyify folder to the
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
= 2) Configure = 1. Reach out to the Analytify-> Settings Page 2. Go to "Step 1", click the "Log in with Google Analytics Account" button 3. Connect and give Analytify App access to your Google Analytics account. 4. After Authentication, Select your Profiles for front/admin Statistics from Settings-> Profile tab.
Frequently Asked Questions
= How to Authenticate and Connect my Google Analytics Account in this plugin ? =
Go to Analytify->settings and see the Authentication tab.
= How to select GA profiles ? =
First, you need to Authenticate your GA account then you can select your web profiles from Profiles tab in Analytify->settings page. click the "Log in with Google Analytics Account" button. Connect and give Analytify App access to your Google Analytics account.
- Real-time Stats from Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Dashboard General Statistics.
- Google Analytics Top Countries.
- Google Analytics Top Referrers/Browsers.
- Enhanced eCommerce Google Analytics Tracking for WooCommerce Dashboard (Add-on Required).
- Google Analytics Dashboard By Analytify Settings Screen.
- Automated Email Reports (Add-on Required).
- Shopping Behaviour funnel for WooCommerce Dashboard (Add-on Required).
- UTM Campaigns Dashboard (Add-on Required).
- Google Analytics dashboard widget for WordPress ( Free Add-ons Required).
2.0.6 - 2017-01-03
- bugfix: ANALYTIFY_Google_AUTH_EXCEPTION error on quota increase.
- code improvement.
2.0.5 - 2017-01-01
- Improved API queries performance and code optimization
- Fixed: Use your own API keys in Advanced Tab.
- Validation for date selection at Dashboard page.
- Admin Notice when no website is registered to login account
- Centre align the errors i.e cleanup interface.
- Fixed: Total time on site calculation.
2.0.4 - 2016-11-20
- BugFix: Return empty string if there are no roles
- BugFix: Echarts Compatibility issues with jQuery Sortable
- BugFix: By default Setting not loaded on plugin activation
- BugFix: Transients Conflict at loading analytics.js code
- Enhancement: Strings getting ready for WPML Compatibility
- Enhancement: Added Cross Domain Tracking
- Enhancement: Admin bar displays only for selected roles in dashboard tab.
2.0.3 - 2016-11-05
- Bug Fix : PHP 5.3 fatal errors fixed
- Bug Fix : Warning Notice fix appears in dashboard loading.
- Enhancement : Welcome page screenshots updated
- Enhancement : Change layout for profiles dropdown selection.
- Enhancement : user settings added in debug info.
2.0.2 - 2016-10-30
- Bug Fix : Correct stats for each post/page.
- Bug Fix : Minor other bug fix.
- Enhancement : Plugin log announcement and coupon promotion fixed.
- Enhancement : Super admin role check on multisite enabled only.
2.0.1 - 2016-10-28
- Bug Fix : PHP 5.4 fatal error fixed
2.0.0 - 2016-10-28
- Enhancement : New clean UI design
- Enhancement : Changed underlying directory structure
- Enhancement : Refactored code
- Enhancement : removed traditional analytics js - GA recommends analytics.js
- Enhancement : Quick Tabbed navigation. No page reload.
- Enhancement : Profile Tab - Hide Profiles list
- Enhancement : loading stats with ajax
- Enhancement : Our Core plugin is Free and required for all add-ons and pro upgrade.
- New Feature : Page exit and Entrance stats
- New Feature : Social Media Statistics
- New Feature : Anonymize IP Address
- New Feature : Force Analytics Traffic Over SSL
- New Feature : Track User ID
- New Feature : Demographic & Interest Tracking
- New Feature : Help Tab
- New Feature : Diagnostic Info and Error log
- New Feature : Shows Comparison up or down Stats
- New Feature : Every post row has a direct link of Stats which takes to next page screen and takes to stats section.
- New Addon : Enhanced ecommerce Google Analytics for Easy Digital Downloads addon
- New Addon : Google Analytics Campaigns manager addon
- New Addon : Email Notifications addon
- New Addon : Google Analytics dashboard widget
- Compatibility : Compatible to WordPress 4.6.1
1.5.5 - 2016-10-18
- Announcement : Version 2.0 is near & Announcing upcoming price change.
1.5.4 - 2016-09-09
- Bug Fix : Tracking bug
- Compatibility : Compatible to WordPress 4.6.1
1.5.3 - 2016-08-16
- Enhancement : Announcement of 2.0
- Compatibility : Compatible to WordPress 4.6
1.5.2 - 2016-07-16
- Bug Fix : Average Session Duration & BounceRate
1.5.1 - 2016-06-09
- Enhancement : Option to upgrade to Pro version is back
- Enhancement : New Coupon added for $10 off
1.5.0 - 2016-05-10
- Bug Fix : 404 error on profile settings
- Enhancement : Getting ready for 2.0 update
- Enhancement : Compatible with 4.5.2
1.3.2 - 2016-02-01
- Bug Fix : Web Property fix - Important update
1.3.1 - 2016-01-23
- Bug Fix : Fix the Announcement Bug
1.3.0 - 2016-01-21
- Code Re-factor : Major update
1.2.5 - 2015-12-24
- Bug Fixed : Security update
1.2.4 - 2015-12-24
- New Feature : Cache Analytify dashboard stats based on Profile selection
- Bug Fixed : Code cleanup and indentation
1.2.3 - 2015-12-06
- Bug Fix : Don't load statistics for draft/trash/new posts. Load only for Published posts/pages.
- Bug Fix : Update Notice messages for settings page.
- New Feature : Compatible for WordPress 4.4
1.2.2 - 2015-11-25
- Bug Fix : encoded URL on redirecting after connecting with Google Analytics.
- Bug Fix : Top Pages option in Dashboard show incorrect values.
- Bug Fix : Analytify Menu in Admin Bar redirect to wrong page.
- New Feature : Added Cache For Operating System stats, Mobile Devices stats and Top Referrers stats.
1.2.1 - 2015-11-13
- Added brand new addons page.
- Better dashboard loading check.
- New Analytify Menu in Admin Bar.
- Calendar start date is now post date for per post analytics.
1.2.0 - 2015-11-10
- 1-Click setup is now available.
- Get install access to discount coupon if you share usage data with us.
- Multiple bug fix.
- Spelling correction. Thanks to the contribution from community, check github.
1.1.1 - 2015-08-30
- New Feature: Added Cache for Keywords and Browser stats.
- Compatibility with WordPres 4.3
1.1.0 - 2015-07-10
- New Feature: Added Cache for Country and City stats.
- Announcing WooCommerce Addon.
1.0.7 - 2015-05-08
- New Feature: Added Cache for Top pages stats.
1.0.6 - 2015-04-19
- New Feature: Added Cache for general stats.
1.0.5 - 2015-04-06
- Bug fix: Headers modify error on some hosts for some users.
- New feature: Campaign Analytics menu option added. Teaser for Free users that Campaign tracking will look like the attached screenshot.
1.0.4 - 2015-03-26
- Bug fix: Avg Time on Page under the post/pages stats was showing AvgSessionDuration. So, It should be AvgTimeOnPage.
- Bug fix: Avg Time on Site in Dashboard stats was showing AvgSessionDuration. So, It should be AvgTimeOnPage.
1.0.3 - 2015-02-21
- Fixed bug showing this error message "Don't load boxes if no post type is selected".
1.0.2 - 2015-01-16
- Fixed issues with post exclude function
- Made transition from free to premium version more stable.
1.0.1 - 2015-01-05
- Minor maintaince build.
1.0.0 - 2015-01-01
- Initial Release.
You may buy the premium version to support the development.